- I hope that your week is off to a great start.
- Hope you had a great weekend.
- Hope your’re well/Hope you are doing well.
- I hope this message finds you well.
- Pertain to…
- As communicated earlier…
- I’m writing to inquire about…
- Further to out conversation earlier
- As checked with..
Ask for Help
- At your convenience, would you please send me…..
- Would you please do..
- Should you be so kind as to do..
- Please could you tell me if ..
- I would like to know..
- I would be grateful/thankful if you could…
- I would appreciate knowing xxx
- I would appreciate information about….
- I would appreciate your help.
- Hope this answers your questions. Let me know if further detail/explanation would be helpful.
Ask for advice
- Our team would appreciated your insight/input on…
- Please let me know your thought on this
- Please give your comments if any.
- Due to the short time frame for this proposal, prompt reply is greatly appreciated
- I want to be mindful of your time and we don’t have any updates at this point; therefore I suggest that we cancel/rechedule today’s meeting. If you disagree or need assistance, please let us know.
- My appologies for the late notice, but I need to rechedule tomorrow’s call. There remain a few open items we need to address, therefore I will send out a new invite once we agree upon a time.
- My sincere apology for this unfortunate situation. I will address to my team immediately. Again, please accept my most sincere apology.
Attached is the draft xx file. It’s still a work in process but I would like to see if anything immediate stood out to you as odd or worthy of follow-up.
- Thank you for making time on a very busy Friday afternoon to join our discussion. I hope we were able to provide clariry on… Attached is a summary of what we discussed today.
- Thank you for your assistance
- Thank you for your kind support
- Please let me know should you have any further questions
- Your prompt response on this will be highly appreciated.
- Thank you for your precious time
- Thanks for your prompt reply
- Thanks for your kindly feedback
- Many thanks for your support
- Please kindly share us a feedback by today
- A prompt reply would help us greatly
- Should you have any questions, please let me know.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to reach me out.
- I will keep you posted
- I will keep you in loop
- I will keep you updated
- Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning
- To whom it may concern,
- Dear Dir or Madam,
- Thank you for your email. I will be out of office on vacation from XXX-XXX with no access to emails. I apologize for any delay in response to your email. I will respond to your email as quickly as I can when I return to the office on Monday, April 18th. Thanks.
- Thank you for your email. I am out of the office in meetings on XXX and XXX with limited access to email. If you need immediate assistance,, please contact me via my mobile phone. Thank you.
suggest a call
- Once these final steps are finished, I would suggest having a brief call to discuss our findings and recommendations for next steps. Would you please provide a few times the week of XXX that work within your schedule and I will send the calendar invite?
- Sorry for any inconvenience caused
- Please find below my replies to your questions, marked in RED
- I will check with our financial/marketing/sales team.
- My reply/comment/draft is subject to the review by our finacial/marketing/sales team.
- I will revisit/come back to this issue when…
- Just to clarify/ Just for the sake of clarity..
- Just to make sure we are on the same page
- We would appreciate it if you could send us the bussiness proposal at your ealier convenience.
- Could you kindly send us the bussiness proposal as soon as possible
- We would appreciate it if you could…as soon as possible
- We will do this the first thing/ on the top priority tomorrow morning.
- I will be generally available next week.
- Please drop me a call or email when you have time.
- Your early response is much/highly appreciated. (催促别人尽快回信的礼貌说法)
- Thank you for your email.
- Further to/ Following my email yesterday
- Could you kindly let us know…
- Sorry for my late reply.
- On a seperate note/ On a different note… (有时候你跟对方发邮件说一件事情，末了想起另一件不想干的事)
- I will be on vacation/ I will be on annual leave/ I will be travelling next week.
- Due to time constraints/time limit
- Based on the level of information as of today
- According to the oral information of XXX
- Do you have any updates on..
- Have you got any response from..
- Will do.
- On it now!
- Will send over a draft by the end of the day
- I’m having trouble accesing XYZ’s site. Might have to get back to you tomorrow. Is that okay?
- I have a lab report and a problem set due on the same day. Could I have an extensition till wednesday?
- I’m working on a memo ABC needs for his mtg this pm. Should I talk to ABC?
- I’m not feeling well today and will take the afternoon off. Please let me know if you need me tomorrow.
- Received with thanks.
- How’s your XYZ going?
- Wanted to clarify something with you. Could you call after 3?
- Shoot me an email when you are free.
- I’m on the road this week. Will get back to you next Monday
- Cc’ing our colleague in HK who will help you on this matter.
- to 代替 in order to
- regarding 代替 about
- before 代替 prior to
- 快速回复用prompt reply
- by 代替no later than
- since 代替 due to the fact that
- 用另一封邮件：by my separate email